Monday, November 11, 2013

A forced break and now I'm back {for real - again}

After a forced 2 or so week hiatus, I am back at Hello Duffymoon again! I though my internet was fixed last time and it WASN'T but I figured out a way to blogpost in a sneaky fashion while I wait for my home internet to be fixed {Hi Telkom, how ya doin ey?}

My birthday was the best ever, I got spoilt by friends, family and my love and I had a lovely slap dash birthday party that turned into the perfect little gathering of some of my favourite people. My gorgeous friend Nicole made a very sweet speech and I had a chance to have a quick gush about Darren and how he has changed my life so much in such a a short space of time. I am a very lucky young lady to be surrounded by so much love and light and hey, I am 24 now! That is basically the entrance into mid 20's guys!

I have never been so excited to be older, weird hey? I think it has a lot to do with the fact that my life finally feels like it is in the right space, with the right balance and the right people. Let's not forget the growing up part.

So the birthday period is over... now to begin Christmas and Summer Holiday preparations! Never ending excitement I tell you, not to mention New Year after that. My summer holidays run from the 22nd of December till the 13th of January, so there is plenty of time for Darren and I to tick a load of things off our Summer bucket list!

Summer Bucket list to follow

Duffymoon

xxx



No comments:

Post a Comment