Tuesday, November 12, 2013

YAY for love & spring & everything betwixt


Hello hello! 

So, I just snuck upstairs for a peak at what the weather is doing in ol' Durbs and was only too delighted to discover that it is the most gorgeous day. Sun blazing with a slight and very gentle breeze. I would love to be sitting on the sand at the beach, reading a book and dashing to the edge of the water to dip my toes into the icy water at random intervals. I am totally in love with spring and quite obviously in love in general, I can't wait for the summer holidays! I have almost finished compiling our Summer Bucket List and Summer is looking quite busy. 

Aside from the bucket list, I am also busy trying to pull together Christmas advent calendars as well as plan a bit of home surface DIY. A couple of exciting projects on the cards, like sparkly sequin cushions, fresh coats of paint, christmas DIY and a scrubbing up of home in general. 

I am getting way too far ahead of myself, in the meantime, I am quite excited to start some new spring traditions at home. I know I have practically missed the boat on spring but I am eager to plant some new vegetables and have a quick spring clean this weekend just to catch up on the fresh spring vibe. Who knows, perhaps there will be a fruity cranberry cocktail with flower ice blocks on the cards?

A side not to this post, I have never been so happy and full of all the love 

Alas, work beckons and there is a lot to finish and even more to start! 

Duffymoon
xxx






No comments:

Post a Comment