Wednesday, October 30, 2013

Hello Wednesday at Hello Duffymoon


Hello Wednesday at Hello Duffymoon

So, I scrambled around on all fours, disconnecting and reconnecting wires for a week and eventually things just came right. I know it sounds super silly but I consulted with some smarty pants and they couldn’t tell me what was wrong so I just went ahead and hoped that it would fix itself…and TADA! Fixed! When in doubt, disconnect and reconnect the wires a bunch of times.

This last week has been a fairly busy one for me, so the internet downtime was well timed actually, no energy to waste pinning till the early hours. Apart from being fairly busy at work – I have been cooking quite a bit too. My darling and I have been trying to stick to our healthy eating so it has mainly been roast veggies, salads and an assortment of grilled meats, but nothing gets you inspired to mix things up like using a combination of the same ingredients over and over again, it is amazing how different cooking methods change the flavour of even the most simple ingredients !


On Saturday night we let our healthy eating loose a little and had our friends Deane and Rosie over for dinner and a movie. We make steak and leafless salad for our mains and ended off with triple chocolate brownies and whipped cream in front of the tv.  I will be posting the best brownie recipe on earth  (ever) later this week! 

Just a quick check in now that I am back on-the-line 

Duffymoon

xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment